- Unit Type: lot (100 pieces/lot)
- Package Weight: 1.700kg (3.75lb.)
- Package Size: 31cm x 22cm x 4cm (12.20in x 8.66in x 1.57in)
Easy to print beauty t-shirt we like (100 pieces/lot) A4 size dark color laser heat tranfer paper for machine or iron
Color Laser Transfer Paper
What do you need?
Laser Transfer paper + Computer + Color Laser/Copier Printers + Heat Transfer Machine or Iron
Printer: OKI, HP, CANON, EPSON
You can transfer your photos and images with wax crayons, oil pastels, color laser/copier printers to t-shirt, sweatshirts, aprons or other cotton, cotton blend, polyester fabric. For best results, please use white, light or dark color material with a smooth surface.
- Print design on the paper with the correct orientation panel ( do not mirror/reverse the image). Print the image on the coated side of the transfer paper. Check your printer setting: single-sheet feeding is recommend.
- Use ( Media source: Multi Purpose Tray, Weight: Ultra Heavy print ) setting when preparing for print.
Hand Iron Transfer Instruction:
- Iron on a hard surface. Don’t steam, place a pillow case or t-shirt between your hard surface and your garment to allow the heat to penetrate the transfer paper.
- Adjust iron at “ Wool/cotton “ setting. Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth.
- Before transferring, leave the printed image to dry for approx. 15 minutes, cut out the motif without leaving a margin around the edges, peel off image layer gently from the back paper. Place image layer onto the textile with the printed image facing upwards.
- Cover a grease proof paper onto the image layer, Iron the grease proof paper. Applying less pressure, warm up the grease proof paper evenly with slow circling, then enhance pressure movements from edge to edge and make sure the heat is evenly transferred over the entire area. Don’t forget the corners and edges. When moving the iron, less pressure should be given, iron for approx. 4 minutes for 8.5’’ * 11’’ size images.
- Follow up ironing the whole the grease proof paper quickly, heating all of the grease proof paper again for approximately 10-13 seconds, then peel off grease proof paper starting a the corner. Note: It is possible to use the same grease proof paper for 5 times.
Heat Press Transfer Instruction:
- Set the temperature of heat press on 150 °and 25-35 seconds to transfer.
- First, press the fabric for about 5 seconds to make sure smoothly.
- After printing, please wait for a while to make sure to dry of inks, then cut off the edge along image, peel the blank off.
- Peel off the image layer gently.
- Place image layer with image facing upward on fabric.
- Lay over a grease proof paper onto image.
- Lay over a cotton fabric onto grease proof paper, then press on 150 °and 25-35 seconds to transfer.
- Peel off the cotton fabric and the grease proof paper. Finish a good job.
Leave finish item for at least 24 hours before wash.
Wash inside out in cold water.
Dry at normal heat setting.
Do not use bleach, fabric softener or harsh detergent.
Do not iron directly over transfer.