- Unit Type: lot (40 pieces/lot)
- Package Weight: 0.800kg (1.76lb.)
- Package Size: 31cm x 22cm x 2cm (12.20in x 8.66in x 0.79in)
Free shipping Iron paper for black or dark textiles A4*40 pcs inkjet dark color heat transfer paper
IRON ON DARK T-SHIRT
DARK FABRIC TRANSFER PAPER FOR BLACK OR DARK TEXTILES
THE BEST IRON PAPER VERY EASY TO USE
Dark fabric transfer paper, for black or dark textiles and for inkjet printers.
Suitable for transferring to black and white or color images onto black or dark cotton, using an iron.
What you need?
- Dark fabric transfer paper.
- Inkjet printer.
- A flat, hard and smooth surface to iron on.
- An iron ( not travel iron )
- Grease-proof paper ( we put it into our package when we send papers )
- Black or dark t-shirt, baseball cap, boxer shorts, cloth-covered mouse-pad, cotton napkins or handkerchiefs, etc.
- Store dark fabric transfer paper in its original packaging in a cool, dry place.
- Print images on paper. Select normal mode and not mirror mode on your printer.
- Use the single-sheet feeding only.
- Print images.
- Printer settings: normal paper mode and the best print quality ( the highest DPL setting. )
- Before transferring, leave the printed images to dry for about 5 minutes. Cut our the image without leaving a margin around the edges. Peel off the transfer film from the base paper.
- Preheat the iron to the setting of highest temperature and take about 2 minutes.
- Don’t use steam function.
- You can also use a transfer heat press machine if you have.
- Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth.
- Place the transfer film onto the textile with the printed image facing upwards.
- Cover the transfer film with the grease-proof paper.
- Iron the transfer film applying less pressure. Warm up it evenly with slow circling movements from edge to edge and make sure that the heat is evenly transferred over the entire area. Don’t forget the corners and edges.
- Iron for about 2 minutes for image on A4 sheets. If your images is smaller, please shorten the time.
- Allow the images cool at least 1 minute, then peel off the grease-proof paper.
- It’s possible to use the same grease-proof paper several times, if there are no ink left on it.
1. Wait 24 hours before washing on the first time ( drying time ).
2. Wash inside out in cold water.
3. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or harsh detergent.
4. Do not tumble-dry.
5. Avoid ironing directly over the transfer image.
6. To revitalize the color brilliance the transfer can be ironed again. Cover the picture again with the grease-proof paper, iron for a few seconds and peel off the grease-proof paper after cooling.